Large color space
Can be cold or hot-laminated
GMG Back label
GMG Gloss Paper 260g Innovative media for high-end contract proofs
Optimum quality hardcopy inkjet proofs are only possible when all system components – software, printer,inks and media – interact smoothly and are well integrated.
GMG Gloss Paper 260g product specifications
Optimum quality hardcopy inkjet proofs are only possible when all system components – software, printer, inks and media – interact smoothly and are well integrated. The printing substrate is essential in this context since it is largely responsible for the color space size and repeatability of proofs – very important for production reliability.
The surface properties of the innovative proofing media from GMG are optimized for inkjet printers. This supports optimum utilization of the printer’s color space and is particularly noticeable when reproducing spot colors.
GMG offers printing substrates with optimally coordinated profiles for all proofing requirements: semimatte, matte and gloss papers for offset, gravure and photographic applications; special paper for newspaper applications, and transparent film for flexographic, label printing and packaging applications.
- Agencies and photographers
- Repro houses and prepress businesses
- Printers and publishers
- All users of GMG proofing software
Advantages of GMG proofing media
- All substrates are specified, manufactured and controlled to the highest quality requirements of contract proofing. GMG guarantees high proof-toproof, roll-to-roll and batch-to-batch repeatability.
- GMG proof substrates offer high paper tint accuracy, excellent drying and high ink limit capabilities.
- GMG performs extensive tests to optimally coordinate printer calibrations with the respective printing substrate, inks and output devices, allowing remote proofing within printer families.
- Support of, and conformity to, all common standards, including ISO/PSO Offset, ISO Newspaper, PSR Gravure v1/v2 (ECI), GRACoL/SWOP, 3DAP, etc.
- Wide range of roll and sheet stock sizes to maximize fit and minimize waste.
- Minimal curling using 3” roll cores.
Like our higher-end Epson Stylus Pro 900 series printers, Epson has developed, in partnership with X-Rite®, a high performance, in-line spectrophotometer for commercial proofing applications. When driven by the latest front-end RIPs, the SpectroProofer® can automate virtually any colour management process in your workflow.
With printers capable of handling virtually any media type, in roll or cut sheets, up to 24 or 44 inches wide, Epson continues to set the standard for professional media use. Whether producing sellable colour or black-and-white photography, point-of-sale signage, or even colour accurate commercial proofs for client approvals, creative professionals now have a powerful tool allowing them to produce their vision without compromise.
With every new introduction of an Epson Stylus Pro printer, we continue to innovate and refine the overall experience. With the introduction of our latest Epson Stylus Pro 890 series printers, Epson is once again redefining what’s possible from photographic ink jet printing.
Click here to download the product brochure with full specifications.
Related downloads & support